Conclave & Awards: 14th January, 2019
Entries close on 31st December 2018
Any Events/Activations Campaigns Executed between 1st June 2017 to 31st July 2018, are eligible for entering BW APPLAUSE Awards. If an event/activation has begun or ended in this stipulated period, but not completed / started within the period, it can consider entering, as long as a substantial part of the campaign falls under this time frame. For e.g. A brand activation starting on 5th February 2018 but culminating on 26th August 2018, is eligible if the bulk of the activation has already been completed and some results are clocked in for the activity.
ENTRY MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS
A) Only sharable link of the Presentation or AV on the Google Drive will be accepted in the Entry Form
Points to be covered in your case study:
- Objectives & Planning
- Event/Meeting Design
- Participant Engagement
- Innovation & Creativity
- Crisis Management (Wherever applicable)
- Impact & Results
1. Presentation Upload Specifications
- Only sharable link of PowerPoint on the Google Drive will be accepted in the Entry Form.
- The presentation should not exceed 30 slides. (Recommend to keep the text based content only upto 10 slides)
- It should be named with the title of the entry and category & sub-category code.
2. AV Upload Specifications
- Length: 3 mins max
- Resolution: 720 x 405 for 16:9
- File type: .avi/.mp4
- File size: up to 60 MB
- Only sharable link of the AV on the Google Drive will be accepted in the Entry Form
- The video should be named with the title of the entry and category & sub-category code.
B) Client Letter
A signed letter from the client for whom the work was produced, stating that they approved the work and give permission for the work to be included in the awards. The letter also needs to include confirmation of the dates the work was executed.
Only sharable link of the Client Letter on the Google Drive will be accepted in the Entry Form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All material is to be submitted in accordance with standard specifications and material deadlines.
- The entrant agrees that BW BUSINESSWORLD will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions in any reproduction.
- An entry will be considered accepted only upon realization of the payment for the respective entry through online mode or through cheque or demand draft payable in Mumbai.
- Once submitted, the entry cannot be withdrawn or appended.
The entry fee is as follows*:
|*18% GST is applicable.
- The same entry can be entered into as many relevant categories. Remember, each category has different criteria so your written submission will need to be amended accordingly.
- A company can enter as many different projects as they wish, provided they adhere to the entry criteria.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- Entry deadlines may be extended at the discretion of the organisers.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client.
- The organisers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply.
Account Holder Name
||BW Businessworld Media Pvt Ltd
||HDFC Bank Ltd
|Bank Adress & Branch Code
||8A, Milap Niketan, B S Z Marg, New Delhi
|Bank account number
|Permanent Account Number
- Objectives & Planning: 10%
The goals of the event/activation and the planning which led to their achievement.
- Event/Meeting Design: 10%
The event/activation design such as programme, speakers, performers, venue, activities and all additional services which played a major role for the success of the event.
- Participant Engagement: 10%
Successful audience engaged achieved through various activities at the event.
- Innovation & Creativity: 30%
The use of innovative approaches and creativity throughout the event/activation. What they were and how they have been linked to the event concept.
- Crisis Management: 10%
A setup plan and handling of unexpected/non-desirable situations such as bad weather conditions, faults, key figure not showing up or health and safety implications.
- Impact & Results: 30%
The outcome of the event/activation - the ROI, the benefits from its happening to stakeholders - i.e all people who are directly and indirectly involved in the event.
You can add any additional materials that could support your entry such as videos, pictures, documents and web links.
- An independent panel of recognised top industry expert Judges, representing the event & experiential industry, will determine the winners of the BW APPLAUSE Awards.
- The jury panel is wisely selected to make sure the judging process is fair and objective.
- We emphasis on delivering a balanced judging assessment from industry leaders who will bring their extensive knowledge, enthusiasm and expertise to the judging process ensuring that the winning submissions reflect the best in the event industry and is truly outstanding and worthy of receiving an award.
- We recognise and respect the information submitted in the entries and submitted entries are not disclosed or discussed outside before the judging process.
- We have two intensive phases of judging
- The screening committee comprises of senior event, experiential, media, advertising and marketing professionals who individually evaluate and score each submission. Every entry is evaluated to ensure an accurate, thorough review. Up to 5 top scoring entries in each category will form the shortlist.
- An independent panel of highly acclaimed representatives of the events & experiential industry, agency experts, brand owners convene in Mumbai/ Delhi for a day of intense debate with the goal of selecting the most creative and successful work in each category. The winners will be announced on the Awards Night in Mumbai/ Delhi.
- The award-winning entries are selected by a jury appointed by BW Businessworld.
- The final list of Gold, Silver and Bronze awards is decided on the basis for the jury discussions and voting.
- The decision of the jury in all matters relating to awards will be final and binding.
No jury member can participate in voting / commenting on:
- Own work – An entry in whose preparation he/she have contributed his/her time and/or skills, regardless of being in employment or association with the said work. Entries where a spouse, parent or child of a jury member has contributed their time and /or skills.
- Entries from agencies with whom they are currently employed on a permanent basis/on the board of directors or Entries from agencies in which they have financial stake. They will score a ZERO against such entries.
||INR 6500 + Taxes
||INR 3500 + Taxes
- If you have nominated your work at BW Applause Awards 2018, you are allowed complimentary access to the conclave and awards along with one guest.
- Registration ends on 31st December 2018