The Sustainable World Conclave 2023
The 3rd edition of Sustainable World Conclave is an annual event organized by BW Businessworld in association with Sustain Labs Paris. This summit brings together experts, leaders, policymakers, and activists from different parts of the nation to discuss the theme of India’s big leap with the G20 presidency. The theme of the conclave highlights the critical role India plays in the global economy and its position as the fastest-growing major economy in the world.
During this two-day event, attendees will be able to participate in thought-provoking sessions, panel discussions, and keynote speeches from eminent speakers. The topics covered will include sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, responsible consumption, climate change, circular economy, and much more.
This summit is an excellent opportunity for individuals and organizations who are committed to sustainable development to network, learn, and collaborate with like-minded individuals and organizations worldwide. People who should attend this summit include business leaders, investors, industry experts, policymakers, social entrepreneurs, NGOs, academics, and students who are passionate about creating a sustainable future for the planet.
Previous Edition of Sustainable World Conclave 2022
Understanding the importance of India’s position in the global economy and the role it plays as a significant player in international development initiatives.
Gaining insights into sustainability, digital transformation, climate change, and global governance from experts in various fields.
Learning about the prospects and challenges of India’s G20 presidency, and how this position is contributing to sustainable development goals.
Networking with thought leaders, policymakers, business leaders, academics, and civil society actors who share a common desire to create a sustainable and equitable global future.
Being inspired by the innovative ideas and solutions presented during the conclave, which can be applied in various sectors and India’s economy.
Who Should Attend
- Business: CSOs, CFOs, CEOs, Managing Directors, Other C-Suite and Directors of Sustainability, Vice Presidents of Sustainability, Heads of Sustainability, Heads of ESG, and others from businesses
- Finance Industry: CSOs, CFOs, CEOs, Managing Directors, Other C-Suite, Directors of Sustainability, Vice Presidents, Heads of Sustainability, and Heads of ESG from the finance sector driving their internal sustainability strategies
- Investors and Asset Managers: CSOs, CIOs, Managing Directors and Other C-Suite, Directors of Sustainability, Heads of Sustainability and Heads of Sustainable Investing/Finance, Portfolio Managers at Asset Managers, Institutional Investors, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, and Family Offices
- Solution Providers: Business Development Directors, Consultants, Marketing Directors, and Product Specialists providing solutions to businesses to help them with the sustainability challenges
- Government: Ministers, Deputy Ministers, Chief of Staff, Other Senior Government Officials, Director Generals, and Advisors
- Not-for-profits: NGOs, Civil Society, and Associations
- Academia: Professors, Researchers, and others
Partner with us
Registration for Day 1 (June-20)
Registration for Day 2 (June-21)
Registration for Day 1 & Day 2
For Partnership and Other Queries
Noor Fathima Warsia