About The Event
The BW Education Leadership Summit focuses on recognising applauding the quality of education in India by uniting Institution leaders and regulators to explore how they can leverage technologies, strategies and management tools with each other to help create a world class Institution. Bringing together the Gamut of school and higher education together, this pivotal event will feature high level dialogue and strategies as well as be a Platform to recognize and celebrate the best education brands in the country. Know more..
The conference recognizes the leadership qualities possessed by you and is pleased to invite you for this conference. The right set of networking sessions between your contemporaries and government policy makers shall provide an ideal platform for learning and sharing best practices. The event would be a Great Networking opportunity among Education Leaders of the country and a Platform to share experiences and learnings in education space. We would request you to join in discussions in all the sessions as all sessions are open Discussion Forums.
- This is an elite platform to showcase your product and solution offering to over 120+ C-Level executive business and functional heads & leading companies.
- The brand gets exposure to key industry stakeholders present at the summit and reaches a wider community of professional practitioners through our Pre & Post conference advertising and publicity campaign carried out through various mediums.
- Build a brand that identifies the excellence and global standards.
- Create awareness about the unique offerings and USP’s of the products & services.
- Reinforce your market positioning and aim towards better dominance.
- Opportunity to network with & retain the existing clientele while striking new connections.
Dr Anil Sahasrabudhe
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Sh R. Ramanan
Atal Innovation Mission, Additional Secy NITI AAYOG, GOI
Dr Rajan Saxena
Former Vice Chancellor
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai (NMIMS)
There is an error