India OSPAs 2023 Entry Form
Would you like to receive the OSPAs newsletter?
Nominee's name (Individual, team, company, partnership or initiative as it should appear on the award):
Nominee's email address:
Promotional text (100 words max) which may be used in the OSPAs marketing material:
• This OSPA recognises the investigator – individual or company – who has displayed outstanding performance in an area of criminal or civil investigation, and may be in-house or independent. Investigations are typically skilled activities and when done well can have significant impact on overall security performance. The winner of this OSPA will have used investigatory skills to produce significant results in either an exemplary showcase incident or over time and across investigations with single or multiple clients to produce distinguished results.
1. Describe the work of the investigator and the ways that his/her/their actions have an impact on clients (500 words)
2. Describe how the investigator produced outstanding performance in its activities and why it deserves to be rewarded with this OSPA. (500 words)
The Judges will be looking for evidence of outstanding performance in:
• Discussing the key distinguishing strengths of the team
• Highlighting the business approach, specific skills, and tactics that underpin performance
• Identifying the factors that enable staff/leadership to excel
• Providing examples of how the team improved security performance
• Demonstrating business benefits and how they are sustained