India OSPAs 2023 Entry Form
Would you like to receive the OSPAs newsletter?
Nominee's name (Individual, team, company, partnership, or initiative as it should appear on the award):
Nominee's email address:
Promotional text (100 words max) which may be used in the OSPAs marketing material:
• In-house security managers/directors can operate in different ways, they may work as advisors to the organisation or be a head of a team or department. Whatever the role, this category recognises those who through security expertise, business acumen, and/or skillful and innovative leadership approaches, have led the security portfolio with distinction. Outstanding performers will be leaders and innovators who are setting examples that others will wish to follow.
1. Describe the role of the security manager/director and the ways in which he/she has led change in the organisation including the security impacts of any partnership approaches adopted with different stakeholders. (500 words)
2. Provide details of the value added by the security manager/director and his/her impact on the work of the security department highlighting the specific leadership qualities that generated any benefits noted. (500 words)
The judges will be looking for evidence of outstanding performance in:
• Discussing the ways in which the role has driven security performance
• Highlighting the factors that enable the manager/director to excel
• Identifying the ways in which the role has influenced wider business operations
• Providing examples of building effective relationships with key stakeholders
• Demonstrating the improvements made to people and/or processes and systems