BW Businessworld, conceptualized an annual event to recognize the best of the young entrepreneurs in 2013, 2015 & 2016. In its 4th edition, starting from 7th November 2017, Companies can submit their nominations for one of their founding member or CXO under any of the 2 categories – Companies with 0-3 of experience and Companies with 3 – 7 years of experience. Other requirements for filing nomination are minimum capital of ₹5,00,000 and ₹25,00,000 respectively and 80% revenue from domestic operations.
Applications will go through a multi-tier evaluation process.
Each nomination will go through a screening process to check the eligibility and authenticity of information and document submitted. A team of experts will then evaluate the eligible nominations on parameters like Business idea and model, long term potential, social impact, leadership team, role of the entrepreneur, source of funding and YOY profit & growth, to shortlist the finalists.
It is going to be an exciting journey of 3 months comprising of extensive outreach and awareness to bring potential entrepreneurs on board, assessments and evaluations to find the best candidate, numerous discussions and data analyses to identify the most suitable case, ending with an award function to recognize the winners (one in each category).
- Individual should be aged less than or equal to 40 years (as on 31/08/2017),
- Should be holding a founder / co-founder / CXO position,
- Minimum capital of the enterprise should be more than equal to ₹ 2,500,000,
- 80% of the revenues should be generated from India,
- Registration of the company or initiation of operations should be on and after November 2010 and before November 2014.
Substantial information needs to be provided in the nomination form and in the supporting documents for the jury team to evaluate the nominations as per the criteria mentioned above.